ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-20170405.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Rescue and Feeding Activities in Katsurao Village
- We went north of S Farm in Katsurao Village in order to set rescue cages.
- Feeding activities have started in Kazekoshi.
- Katsurao Village is a beautiful place, around 500m/1,640ft above sea level, and surrounded by forest.
- Even though there was snow on the ground, it was a warm day, so we managed to see many of the regulars around here.
- Tora-kun’s owner takes great care of him, taking him to the hospital nearly 40 minutes away when his kidney problems flare up and buying him lots of special medical food.
- Unfortunately, we couldn’t rescue anyone at S Farm, but we did see a little one on the security camera footage.
- It’s becoming more and more difficult to do activities in this area, so we’re hoping for your cooperation in finding homes for the cats we rescue here.