ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-218.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Flying Cat Photo Exhibit at Fukushima Gainax Museum
- Currently the Fukushima Gainax Museum is holding a photo exhibit for Kenta Igarashi’s “Flying Cat” collection.
- They’re also having a “Fuku and Marimo” exhibit.
- If you decide to come visit the Fukushima Gainax Museum during Golden Week, you should come see us at the shelter!
- After seeing photos of cute cats, you can come spend time with the real deal!
- We have free time for “field trips” every day from 1-3pm. We’d love it if you visited!
- Sometimes we can become a bit overwhelmed with work and lose our free time, so give us a phone call if you plan on stopping by.
- And you could visit Kokoneko Cafe, which is also close by! Some of our cats are “working” there!