ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-222.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: May Karua-kun Find Happiness
- Not long ago we were contacted by someone whose health had deteriorated, making them question if they could continue to properly care for their pet dog.
- It’s still common in Japan for people who lack physical stamina or financial stability to succumb to loneliness and buy a pet without taking those vulnerabilities into consideration.
- Unfortunately, this was the situation in which 6 year old Karua found himself.
- We’re at least grateful that his owner came to us for help in order to find a proper home.
- Our wonderful volunteers worked hard to place information and photos on the internet in order to find a new home for Karua.
- We are so very grateful to you all for recruiting interested foster parents and for transporting him safely. Your efforts make everything we do a possibility.
- A month has passed since Karua moved in with his new family. They have reported that he is living a life full of happiness. We could see that in the photos that were sent to us!
- Because we were unable to take Karua into the shelter due to our current situation, he did not get a medical check before going to his new family. They discovered that he had a dislocated kneecap and undescended testicle.
- His new owners are so kind and tolerant in light of all of this, and have started treatment for his various ailments.
- We are so lucky that we smoothly found a wonderful home for him. It’s all thanks to you. Thank you for your continued cooperation.