ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-223.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Spring in the Northern Provinces✿
- The wait for the cherry trees to bloom is unbearable! Every time I think “today’s the day” they still aren’t here!
- It won’t be much longer now. The town is starting to get busy now, with tourist buses appearing. Even though Takizakura isn’t blooming yet, people are still visiting.
- The lily magnolias are in bloom, though! They’re one of my favorite signs of spring.
- Even though my heart breaks from time to time during our activities in the disaster zone, I am so grateful to Rika-kun for allowing me to see Miharu Town during all seasons.
- If the timing matches up, volunteers should visit Takizakura while it is in bloom.
- I’ve been posting many cheerful entries on this blog lately, but the severe situation at the shelter has not changed.
- I know some of you might find it inappropriate given the current circumstances.
- Even though we are in constant danger, the staff and volunteer members continue to do everything within the realm of possibility to continue on.
- We humbly request your support in order to continue operations.
- Currently, wages are not being paid, and medical expenses are incredibly insufficient.
- We are very lucky that the cats have not suffered from this due to the cooperation of local medical facilities. But this cannot go on.
- Please, if it is at all possible, consider donating to our cause for the sake of these animals. Thank you.