ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-228.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: 2017 Yonomori Cherry Trees
- The cherry trees bloomed later than ever this year.
- Most citizens couldn’t or didn’t know how to apply for a permit to enter the area, so there were very few people in the evacuation zone at Yonomori during cherry blossom season.
- This year, however, was different.
- At the time the cherry trees were blooming, the temporary entry reservation period began. It was perfect timing for the former residents to come back and see the blossoms.
- Nyander Guard has rescued over 25 little ones from this area.
- Since then, we have lost a few:
- I think of these little ones when I see the blossoms. I’ll never forget that them for as long as I live.