ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-232.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Just in time for the neighborhood cherry trees blossoming… this Sunday, the 23rd, the Nyander Guard adoption event!
- On April 16th, they lit up the cherry trees at Mōgi Station. It’s the closest station to us, 5 minutes by car or 30 minutes by foot.
- On April 17th we went to a dog run in an area with rentable cottages where you can bring your pets!
- On April 17th we also went to the park near the dam to see the cherry trees.
- On April 18th, one of our volunteers went to see Takizakura.
- The trees are still in bloom, so please come visit and do some volunteer work at the shelter while you’re here!