ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-20170601.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: For the first time in a while, there was a gap in my blog(^_^;)
- My goal is to write a blog post every day, but for the first time in a while, I couldn’t.
- I ended up doing a house visit in the southernmost tip of Fukushima. I took a short break after that and went for a drive with Isshan. When we got back I felt pretty worn down and my eyes just went closed on their own(^_^;)(^_^;)
- There are many things I want to talk about but there are so many other important things to report first, like our feeding activities.
- On our second day of feeding activities, on the way to a gasoline station in Kōriyama at around 5am, we found the body of a little Chihuahua-type dog that had been struck by a car and killed. We brought them back with us.
- The proprietor wanted to find the dog’s owner and made posts on social media, and luckily we were able to find them and return their dog.
- If only my timing had been better, maybe we could have saved that little one…
- Humans need to be much more careful with the lives of their pets. It only takes a moment of carelessness.
- In three days, the 3 little ones left behind in the evacuation and former evacuation zones have been rescued!
- I’m so happy we could save those that we were always chasing and those that were always out of sight!
- After the house visitation, Isshan and I went to my grandmother’s hometown of Daigo and saw the Fukuroda Falls!