ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-274.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Feeding and Rescue Activities Report
- This time we did feeding and rescue activities for 3 days.
- On the first day, we went to Katsurao Village and Namie Town.
- On the second day, we went to Katsurao Village, Tomioka Town, Ōkuma Town, Namie Town, and back to Katsurao Village.
- On the third day, we went to Katsurao Village, Tomioka Town, Ōkuma Town, Namie Town, and Ītate Village.
- Altogether we rescued three cats.
- On the first day, we rescued a black and white long haired boy at Katsura Village’s S Farm.
- On the second day, we rescued a brown and white girl at Katsurao Village’s resident K-san’s house.
- On the third day, we rescued a 6 to 8 month old calico girl kitten from Ōkuma Town’s evacuation zone.
- Katsurao Village is our top priority for rescues. After the disaster there were so many displaced cats, but the number of ones surviving on six years later is very few.
- At S Farm, we couldn’t rescue the brown and white tabby we’ve been targeting. However, we managed to rescue a black and white longhair cat we’ve never once seen before in the camera.
- We finally rescued the brown and white cat we’ve been after for so long. We thought she was a boy for the longest time, but she’s actually a girl!