ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-277.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: A Short Break at Kokoneko
- A little while ago I had to run errands in Tamura Town, so I stopped by Kokoneko to see the cats from our shelter.
- Usually I only go to Kokoneko when something has happened, like a graduation or a hospital trip or a new arrival.
- Rika and Nata were cuddly with people they were familiar with, but a little cautious around strangers. But thanks to the love given to them by Kokoneko’s owner, they have started opening up and playing with customers.
- Our cats here at Kokoneko treat me like a suspicious person even though they loved me once! ^_^; They’ll watch me from afar.
- But Mīko-chan, the “boss” cat, welcomed me warmly. That’s why she’s the boss! She’s so sweet to humans, and will even jump up to get pet by customers.
- Definitely stop by Kokoneko if you have the chance!