ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-283.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Room 1-C, Training for Human Contact
- Nacchan, who I introduced the day before yesterday, is in this room but she’s really become used to people! I’m so happy!
- In comparison… Jiji… during feeding time will be like any other clingy cat. But lately Jiji has become less accustomed to people.
- Toppu graduated, but to cats it just seems like he disappeared.
- And Grace tried to run away and we caught her, so now she’s jumping at shadows.
- There are very few little ones at the shelter who start out super lovey-dovey. And there are very few people who will happily accept a cat that isn’t comfortable wit humans.
- Training the cats for human contact is really essential for them to graduate.
- Our daily business really keeps us so busy, so it’s quite a dilemma to not be able to devote all our time to this training. We’re hoping to get volunteers who can work their magic on these cats while helping find foster homes. I would be so thankful.
The little ones of 1-C:
Chip (not pictured due to backlighting issues ^_^;)