ORIGINAL ENTRY: http://nyanderguard311.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-298.html
ORIGINAL AUTHOR: Nyander Guard Staff
Title: Miharu Town Rice Paddy Art
- After coming back from my hometown, the amount of work that built up here at the shelter is so overwhelming that my blog updates will be irregular for a little while longer.
- Right now we only have two staff members here at the shelter, so we’re really low on manpower.
- I’m so absorbed in taking care of the animals so I have practically no desk hours, but reporting to all of you is also part of my job.
- Please allow me a bit of time to catch up with everything before I get back to updating daily.
- Miharu Town’s rice paddy art isn’t exactly famous, but we are having an exhibition!
- It’s not quite grown in yet, but our art here is the Year of the Rooster and Takizakura.
- In the town we are even having a stamp rally event.
- You can even walk your dog around here, because the asphalt isn’t too hot under the shade of the trees!